The Unknown, Supernatural, and Arcane
TUSA is a present day role-play centering on the lives of...more fantastical creatures. But don't panic! You can still role-play as a human, if it suits your palate.
TUSA is a present day role-play centering on the lives of...more fantastical creatures. But don't panic! You can still role-play as a human, if it suits your palate.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lurking within your mundane lives are the Supernatural. Fakes and oddities abound, but we are alive, despite your ignorance.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Forest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: The Forest   The Forest EmptyTue May 27, 2014 3:47 pm

The Forest PUSH0af4dd54dece

Thunderclan's forest, also known as the White Hart Woods by the Twoleggeds. It is primarily deciduous, containing only the occasional perennial tree. The prey here compiles of mice, voles, squirrels, rabbits, starling, magpies, wood pigeons, blackbirds, and thrushes. This territory contains the area that is not a landmark or border.
Back to top Go down
https://intothewildwq.rpg-board.net
wyst
Rookie
wyst

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 12:24 pm

wysteriaeffloresense walked into a tree. he knew he was invading another clan's territory, but what he also knew was that there was no chance in hell he would get caught so he did it anyway. he climbed the tree within the time required for an eye to blink, and then looked down for any passing fools. there weren't any yet, but he knew there would be, if he made a racket. a tennis one. "THUNDERCLAN!" he shouted, then hid deeper into the tree's rich foliage. "MUD-EATING MONKEYS!" he hissed audibly, then made himself comfortable on the highest branch he could reach and gazed out into the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Splashpool
Rookie
Splashpool

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 1:01 pm

((I don't believe Wysteriaeffloresense has been accepted yet. Also, do you know how warrior names work? Out of curiousity... They're normally 6-12 letters long, and 12 is pushing it. So... yeah.))
Back to top Go down
wyst
Rookie
wyst

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 1:09 pm

((i don't believe i saw anywhere in the rules that is a requirement? you will have to excuse my bluntness, but don't backseat moderate. if the staff have the problem, they can type, and i also believe they have a sufficient connection to the interweb, so i'm fairly certain a reply can be sent across the globe from them so that i can receive and consider it without you rudely butting in. also the name is two grammatically correct words so i'm failing to grasp the logic of your concept? what exactly is it that you're implying?))
Back to top Go down
Lumeo
Admin
Lumeo

Location : In a far, far away galaxy, on a strange planet called EARTH.

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 2:30 pm

OOC: It is mentioned in the rules you must be accepted before role-playing. However, his name shouldn't be a problem, still it is quite long. It may give some of the other members a hard time to type. You don't have to change that, but keep that in mind. 
As for you Splashpool, you were in the wrong for back-seating, but I would be at fault here for not noticing earlier. I apologize, for the misunderstanding. Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Splashpool
Rookie
Splashpool

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:26 pm

((I wasn't implying anything. It's just that... nevermind. You would hate on me... probably. Not calling you a hater. It's okay, I'm pretty blunt too. Though I was a bit offended, I'm sure I insulted you as well, and I apologize if I did so. Also, I'm sorry for back-seat moderating, but it bothers me... Also, since I'm a walking dictionary, I believe you spelled efflorescence wrong... Not judging. Or hating. Anyway, I'm probably at fault the most here, and I apologize to both of you.

-A very apologetic Splashpool))
Back to top Go down
Lumeo
Admin
Lumeo

Location : In a far, far away galaxy, on a strange planet called EARTH.

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:40 pm

OOC: It's ok Splashpool, I'm sure we've all done our part in back-seating before. No warning points were awarded. You are both let off with a warning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forest
Page 1 of 1