The Unknown, Supernatural, and Arcane
TUSA is a present day role-play centering on the lives of...more fantastical creatures. But don't panic! You can still role-play as a human, if it suits your palate.
TUSA is a present day role-play centering on the lives of...more fantastical creatures. But don't panic! You can still role-play as a human, if it suits your palate.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lurking within your mundane lives are the Supernatural. Fakes and oddities abound, but we are alive, despite your ignorance.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Riverclan Camp

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Riverclan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Riverclan Camp   Riverclan Camp EmptyTue May 27, 2014 5:09 pm

Riverclan Camp PUSH16bfe44cd21e

Riverclan's camp is on a large well-drained island, surrounded by reeds that can only be reached by swimming to it. In the central area, cats relax and share tongues. In the tangle of one of the reeds is the warriors' den. Right next to it is the nursery. The nursery was built very close to the river, which helps kits get practice on getting wet, but it will be swept away by a flood first. Across the clearing the elder's, leaders, apprentice's, and medicine cat's dens dwell. They are all in a tangle of reeds. The roofs in camp have interwoven shells and shiny rocks from the river, causing the to catch the light and glimmer. All of the reed dens can float, which makes them retrievable when floods do come, but the nursery is more thickly woven than the others.

Credit: http://warriors.wikia.com/wiki/Warriors_Cats_Wiki
Back to top Go down
https://intothewildwq.rpg-board.net
Splashpool
Rookie
Splashpool

Riverclan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riverclan Camp   Riverclan Camp EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 4:56 pm

OOC: I have to keep you two guessing, do I not? In all reality, I have no idea who the third cat is. Figured it should involve you two, though! Riverclan Camp Icon_smile Edit: There you go. NOW WE CAN POST TO NO END!!! MUHAHAHAHAHA!

Splashpool sighed a bit in relief as she padded away from the two leaders, though she was still rather anxious about what Mintleaf had told her. The coal and fog were obviously Coalstar and Fogstar, but the second part of the prophecy confused her. Her ears perked as she heard an extremely soft thud, probably Coalstar heading back to camp. Though she herself was a decent amount ahead of him, she picked up her pace a bit and entered camp a few minutes later.

Quickly padding into her den, ignoring the few concerned glances she got, (even though we're the only two riverclanners) she began resorting her herbs. It helped calm her nerves, not to mention they'd gotten a bit out of order. Occasionally glancing out of the den entrance in hopes of spotting Coalstar, she continued sorting the herbs until they were all perfectly sorted. Putting them back in their according places, she laid down in her nest and closed her eyes in an attempt to sleep. However, she was too anxious to fall asleep, and she padded out of her den. Sighing, she grabbed a small fish from the fresh kill pile and began eating it, watching the entrance to camp. She still wanted to talk to Coalstar, but at the same time she was extremely worried about how he would react.
Back to top Go down
Lumeo
Admin
Lumeo

Location : In a far, far away galaxy, on a strange planet called EARTH.

Riverclan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riverclan Camp   Riverclan Camp EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 5:41 pm

The River has never let up it's flow for moons

Coalstar

Leader of Riverclan

So why should I?

The charcoal colored Riverclan entered camp with his usual neutral face. A hint of a smile slipped into the side of his muzzle, but he quickly padded to Splashpool to cover it up. He retained his calm demeanor, and kept his face soft and cool like always. He leaned down and sniffed at her face with a small laugh. "How's that fish, Splashpool?" He asked with a small chuckle, but his amber eyes glinted seriously. They glanced pointedly at his reed den, but it was only there for a second. The expression quickly evaporated as he waited in silence for his medicine cat's response. 

Back to top Go down
Splashpool
Rookie
Splashpool

Riverclan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riverclan Camp   Riverclan Camp EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 1:59 pm

"It's flavorless. I'm too busy thinking to really taste it." she replied, a small smile on her face. "You enjoy your meeting with Fogstar?" she asked tauntingly, sitting up. Having finished the remainder of her fish, she began walking towards his den, seeing him point in that direction via his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lumeo
Admin
Lumeo

Riverclan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riverclan Camp   Riverclan Camp EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 2:43 pm

Coalstar

Leader of Riverclan

So why should I?

The Riverclan studied the bengal's light hazel eyes. Her pupils had returned to normal, but he still felt tense. He had a bad premonition about it, however Splashpool appeared unruffled. Her words snapped him out of his daydream. He blinked hesitantly a few times before realizing she had answered his question. He answered with a small smile. "Now, now, there's not much to worry about, is there?" He said giggling under his breath. He strode towards his den, with Splashpool alongside him. Fogstar's unusual presence at the border didn't worry him. It was out of the ordinary, but not unusual. There was still a small chance of it occurring, but his medicine cat seemed to return his teasing with it. Coalstar twirled his tail in the air and snorted in mock irritation. "Do you really think I enjoyed being in the presence of another clan's leader?" He finished with a mischievous smirk, maybe purposely misleading his medicine cat, maybe he did enjoy it, maybe not? He laughed and ducked his head as he entered the reed den. He took a deep breath of the cool, slightly moist air in the shaded area, and took a seat beside his moss nest. His smile disappeared and a cold, hard look replaced it. His ears twitched in uncertainty, but his face remained cool. "So, tell me. What did you see at the waterfall?" He asked, his voice barely above a whisper. 
Back to top Go down
Splashpool
Rookie
Splashpool

Riverclan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riverclan Camp   Riverclan Camp EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 8:32 am

"Well, you both seemed extremely nervous when I showed up. Not that I'm suspicious or anything. So I suppose yes and no, in a sense." Splashpool replied smilingly. However, things got much more serious. "Well, Mintleaf told me a prophecy concerning who I believe to be you, Fogstar, and another cat. It said that you both will rise, which I suppose means you'll either grow in power as leaders, or die and go to Starclan, because, in a sense, that's rising. The third- again, I have no idea who- shall come to power, hated by the stars, which could either mean hated by you both, as you are, in a way, -Stars, but it may also mean Starclan. So overall, I have no idea what it means," she replied cautiously, making sure to explain what she had figured out properly. "Honestly, it's confused me more than anything," she admitted, watching for any reaction on his part. Though she knew she didn't seem very worried about it, she was also skilled at hiding her emotions- provided they were negative.
Back to top Go down
Lumeo
Admin
Lumeo

Riverclan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riverclan Camp   Riverclan Camp EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 5:17 pm

OOC: You have this thought out well, haha!

Coalstar

Leader of Riverclan

So why should I?

The message left him speechless, so he sat in silence. His amber eyes narrowed as he stared back at his medicine cat. The foreboding feeling was confirmed. It didn't make him feel any better, and instead, the anxiety of the so called prophecy clawed at his heart. He closed his eyes and took a deep calming breath. He spoke haltingly, as if he wasn't used to speaking to others."So...There's going to be someone that...We will come to hate...?" He said, his eyes still closed. He felt like he was reverting to one of his older selves, but at the moment he didn't seem to care. 'No that's wrong...Starclan might be the ones who come to hate them...Or, will it be both us and Starclan?' His eyebrows creased, he felt like he was growing slower. Nothing was coming to him. 
He finally opened his eyes again and nodded to Splashpool gratefully. "Thank you for the information." He smiled gently. "Make sure to give Mintleaf my condolences. I'll be sure to be on guard." He laughed lightly to ease the tension. "However, it's up to you whether or not you want to journey to the Moonstone." He stood up with a grunt. The cooler ground had cramped up his legs. "I doubt they have any more information for us. You know how mysterious they always try to be." He said with another laugh. 
Back to top Go down
Splashpool
Rookie
Splashpool

Riverclan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riverclan Camp   Riverclan Camp EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 3:51 pm

Ooc: I really don't, though... lol. No idea what I want it to actually mean, so... yeah.

Splashpool wanted more than most anything to know what the prophecy meant. "I never did know why they think they have to be all secretive. It's not like we already have enough to do without a prophecy threatening to confuse our heads off." Yes, she did want to go to the Moonstone, but... she couldn't.  She needed to learn to rely on herself when something confused her, and not just run off to starclan like a kit to its mother. Closing her eyes for a split second, Splashpool came to a sudden, shocking conclusion to the prophecy. "Um... I... excuse me, Coalstar." she hastily spoke, dashing out of the den and into the territory, sitting down on a rock overlooking the rivsr. Coalstar and Fogstar would indeed become great leaders, but someone would play a crucial part in both of their lives. Another leader, or perhaps a rogue? No... that couldn't be right. Suddenly, her eyes widened in realization. "Another cat shall come to power, hated by the stars..." A leader or medicine cat, for certain. And for them to be crucial in the leaders' lives, that would mean... The leader of Thunderclan or Shadowclan, possibly Windclan's own medicine cat... or herself. But... she didn't want to be in a prophecy, and she most certainly didn't want to be hated by her own leader- and Windclan's. Splashpool knew, however, that there was a strong possibility she would be a cat wrapped into a prophecy. She just couldn't handle it, though, and therefore denied that it was even a possibility.

Last edited by Splashpool on Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lumeo
Admin
Lumeo

Riverclan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riverclan Camp   Riverclan Camp EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 12:26 am

OOC: I have confidence in you. Sooner or later, you'll figure something out. I'm very curious of what's to come.

Coalstar

Leader of Riverclan

So why should I?

The charcoal bengal smiled as Splashpool replied just as forthrightly as she always did. 'Good...She's back to normal.' He almost sighed in relief, but the she-cat excused herself before he could say anything else. He stalked out of the den and stared after the medicine cat as she bounded away towards the river. His amber eyes crinkled in thought, and his eyebrows creased. A dark foreboding feeling came off him in waves of anxiety. He took a deep breath to calm himself, and tilted his head to the sky, taking in the deep blue? The sky was still clear, with no signs of rain or clouds. His ears twitched in worry. 'The river won't dry up...Right?'
Back to top Go down
Splashpool
Rookie
Splashpool

Riverclan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riverclan Camp   Riverclan Camp EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 1:08 pm

Ooc: Lol, maybe. Can you tell I like crazy random plot twists? Happy Independence Day! ...Splashpool sounds like an insane maniac plotting to take over the forest Smile You know, nothing major at all!

Splashpool sighed for a moment before gently tracing her claws along the rock she was on, watching as she did so. It was as if her claws had never touched the rock, but there were tiny, thin lines of white along their path. She almost burst into seemingly insane laughter right there, her whiskers twitching in amusement. "So... That's what you meant, isn't it, Mintleaf? When you said that a cat is but a claw along a rock... So I suppose three cats, even if they are from a prophecy, are nothing significant. Yes, they can change what will happen in their time, but... They will fade when the rain comes, just as their history will," she muttered, sounding quite crazy. And maybe she was, but at least she wasn't plotting to take over the forest... or anything... *meep* Her ramblings were, however, cut off as she glanced up at the sky and simply stared at the sun for a moment. "Well then... So it shall be. Maybe..."

Splashpool nodded to herself before following the river downstream, almost to the end of the territory. "The river flows stronger here than it is upstream... but why? Why does the flow change? Maybe it simply calms itself after it passes through the gorge? Or..." she nodded again. "Or maybe it's just how the river works. Starclan hasn't ever let it dry up before, so why let it now? I've heard stories of the creek in Thunderclan territory drying out, but surely the river won't. And if it does..." She shook. "If it does... But that won't happen. It can't." Splashpool shook her head for a moment before turning around and heading back to the rock. 'Well... that just happened, I suppose.  I'll think for a little while more before heading back to camp. Not that it's very far, anyway.'
Back to top Go down
Lumeo
Admin
Lumeo

Riverclan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riverclan Camp   Riverclan Camp EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 9:50 pm

OOC: Haha, I do too. Oh and the river is here -> Link
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Riverclan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riverclan Camp   Riverclan Camp Empty

Back to top Go down

Riverclan Camp
Page 1 of 1