The Unknown, Supernatural, and Arcane
TUSA is a present day role-play centering on the lives of...more fantastical creatures. But don't panic! You can still role-play as a human, if it suits your palate.
TUSA is a present day role-play centering on the lives of...more fantastical creatures. But don't panic! You can still role-play as a human, if it suits your palate.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lurking within your mundane lives are the Supernatural. Fakes and oddities abound, but we are alive, despite your ignorance.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Splashpool's Creation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Splashpool
Rookie
Splashpool

Splashpool's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Splashpool's Creation   Splashpool's Creation EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 8:21 am

Other Characters: NA, going to make more

The Basics

Name: Splashpool
Group: Riverclan

Appearance

Species: Silver Rosseted Bengal Cat
Fur Color: Silver, grey, white, black
Markings, Scars, & Accessories: Black rosettes with grey inside, black striped legs and head
Eye Color: Light Hazel
Body Size: Small

Persona

Personality: Outspoken, kind and caring, somewhat spoiled and therefore a bit haughty at times, along with hating to not get her way. Manipulative
Likes: Speaking with Starclan, getting her way, gathering and sorting herbs
Dislikes: Being ignored, fighting, panic and confusion.
Fears: Fire, dogs, flooding, falling into the gorge.

Other

Strengths: Knows herbs like the back of her paw, somewhat manipulative.
Weaknesses: Her size, not very social at all, not a strong swimmer.
History: Born to Streamfur and Reedclaw, along with Thrushkit. When they were three moons old, Thrushkit died of Greencough, which set Splashkit on the path to becoming a medicine cat. Apprenticed to Mintleaf, and she trained very hard, being determined to almost... avenge her brother's early death. Became a medicine cat a bit early due to her focus in training. Mintleaf and Splashpool went to help with injuries in an all-out battle with Thunderclan, but Mintleaf was killed by an unknown Thunderclan cat. Splashpool went through about a moon of mourning where she barely attended her duties, that moon turning into the whole of leafbare due to her parents' deaths in the war with Thunderclan as well. Getting over the deaths of her loved ones, she worked harder than ever to make up for her slacking of duties. Knew Coalstar a bit as a kit, but never properly got to know him well due to her choice to become a medicine cat. Though she has been a medicine cat for a relatively short time, she prides in the fact that she is very skilled at what she does.
Pictures:Splashpool's Creation 1109CarismacolL%20020

Relationships

Friends: Riverclan, other medicine cats.
Acquaintances: Other clans (other than the medicine cats) and Starclan
Strangers: Tribe of Rushing Water, most rogues, kittypets.
Enemies: Bloodclan.

Anything to add?: ACCEPTED. Imagine the pictures as a full-grown cat.

Last edited by Splashpool on Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lumeo
Admin
Lumeo

Location : In a far, far away galaxy, on a strange planet called EARTH.

PostSubject: Re: Splashpool's Creation   Splashpool's Creation EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am

XD Usually the cats come out during the role-play for me too. 
I just fixed the external link error. I thought it would be better off that way, but you may now post your picture.
Last of all, have you read our rules yet? They are under General Information. You might find something there that might help you.
Back to top Go down
Splashpool
Rookie
Splashpool

PostSubject: Re: Splashpool's Creation   Splashpool's Creation EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:35 am

I read the rules, but not the cat creation ones. Oops... *meep*
Back to top Go down
Lumeo
Admin
Lumeo

PostSubject: Re: Splashpool's Creation   Splashpool's Creation EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 12:20 pm

0.0 There's a code in the rules, Splashpool...
Back to top Go down
Splashpool
Rookie
Splashpool

PostSubject: Re: Splashpool's Creation   Splashpool's Creation EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 9:12 am

Code? You mean warrior code, or what? *facepalm* IMMA SO CONFUZZLEDEDED! Wait, is it accepted or not? *meep* BTW I am a much better roleplayer than I am an OOC-er... (out of character-er)
Back to top Go down
Lumeo
Admin
Lumeo

PostSubject: Re: Splashpool's Creation   Splashpool's Creation EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 12:25 pm

Heheh, read the rules. The topic with the red writing? Read through our rules first. See if you find anything there.
Back to top Go down
Splashpool
Rookie
Splashpool

PostSubject: Re: Splashpool's Creation   Splashpool's Creation EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 12:48 pm

I read the rules and made a mental sticky note about the code, but it slipped my mind while I was making this. ________! Very Happy Got it! I win. Also, just read the herbs and uses for review, and it says 'medicine wolves' and 'pups' instead of medicine cats and kits. Just so you or Admin could fix it. No judging here, as I completely understand a slip-up now and then.

Rule 5. No wings, no superpowers, like literally guys, and no abnormal colors, or limbs, please.  This is supposed to be a realistic role-play, besides the fact that the animals can talk and that there is a cat heaven. Code Word: ________. Be warned, it might change without warning.
 Laughing wolf  Thought you said no wings? xD
Back to top Go down
Lumeo
Admin
Lumeo

PostSubject: Re: Splashpool's Creation   Splashpool's Creation EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 2:35 pm

Lol, sorry Splash, I'll fix that right away. Thanks for pointing that out. Your biography is accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Splashpool's Creation   Splashpool's Creation Empty

Back to top Go down

Splashpool's Creation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Unknown, Supernatural, and Arcane :: Role-Play :: Cat Biographies :: Accepted Cat Biographies :: Riverclan-
Jump to: