The Unknown, Supernatural, and Arcane
TUSA is a present day role-play centering on the lives of...more fantastical creatures. But don't panic! You can still role-play as a human, if it suits your palate.
TUSA is a present day role-play centering on the lives of...more fantastical creatures. But don't panic! You can still role-play as a human, if it suits your palate.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lurking within your mundane lives are the Supernatural. Fakes and oddities abound, but we are alive, despite your ignorance.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

beetle wind of thunderclan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
beeb
Rookie
beeb

beetle wind of thunderclan Empty
PostSubject: beetle wind of thunderclan   beetle wind of thunderclan EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:30 am

Other Characters: NA because none!!

The Basics

Name: Beetlewind
Group: warrior/meddie

Appearance

Species: cat
Fur Color: red and brown
Markings, Scars, & Accessories: one scar on the tail. has a golden earring from twoleg times. she had a pimp twoleg as an owner.
Eye Color: green
Body Size: large, almost the size of twoleg. can kill fox alone.

Persona

Personality: very friendly but can be angry when needs to. trusts everyone though, the trust is very hard to gain. she is very caring of her clan but only works for herself.
Dislikes: other clans
Fears: water and mice

Other

Strengths: very big. can kill fox.
Weaknesses: slow. might fall asleep.
History:was born to thunderclan but mother and father died of fox attack. beetlekit decided she  would avenge her parents and kill all foxes. became warrior veryfast is nnow like the superman of cats
Pictures:beetle wind of thunderclan Cat

Relationships mates with wyst cat

Friends: wyst cat (i dont know how to spell it lol XD)
Acquaintances: only wyst cat, beetle is very solitary :3
Strangers: none
Enemies: all the foxes

Anything to add?: this is my first application ever :)i hope you like it Smile
Back to top Go down
beeb
Rookie
beeb

PostSubject: Re: beetle wind of thunderclan   beetle wind of thunderclan EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:33 am

ps she is smiling in that picture :DXD  she's so cute haha :3
Back to top Go down
wyst
Rookie
wyst

PostSubject: Re: beetle wind of thunderclan   beetle wind of thunderclan EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 2:31 pm

so apparently we're mates now? that escalated quickly! (who are you i don't even know you)
Back to top Go down
Lumeo
Admin
Lumeo

Location : In a far, far away galaxy, on a strange planet called EARTH.

PostSubject: Re: beetle wind of thunderclan   beetle wind of thunderclan EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 9:16 pm

I apologize, but there are several things wrong with your biography. First of all, it is impossible for a cat to be as big as a Twoleg, and to be able to kill a fox on his/her own. Second of all you cannot be a warrior and a medicine cat at the same time. You will have to pick one of the two. Third, you'll have to purchase the golden earring in the Crystal Cave before being able to put it on your character. Fourth, it is contradictory to have been born in Thunderclan, but still had been a Kittypet at one point. Trans gender characters will not be accepted either. You must have a set gender, or it will confuse fellow role-players. 
And you're missing another thing on your biography.
Back to top Go down
beeb
Rookie
beeb

PostSubject: Re: beetle wind of thunderclan   beetle wind of thunderclan EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 3:42 am

but?? but i am trans =/

TECHNICALLY they could be because well earth once bore creatures that were twice their size than they are now? it's all a matter of genetics! XD it could happen so I don't see why it shouldn't uknow?

what if they were a warrior with meddie skills?? brightheart was blind and did it so why can't I! and wyst cat has a necklace I want an earring since their pretty

ok i will change the birthplace

and ________
Back to top Go down
Lumeo
Admin
Lumeo

Location : In a far, far away galaxy, on a strange planet called EARTH.

PostSubject: Re: beetle wind of thunderclan   beetle wind of thunderclan EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 1:40 pm

I apologize, but it would confuse the other role-players when you begin to post on the forums. 
And that time when creatures were very large? It's already past. The largest cat on the earth is the Siberian Tiger. We're talking about feral cats here, Beep. 
You may have some recollection of herbs for your warrior, but that does not make you half medicine cat and half warrior. Brightheart was a warrior who knew about herbs, but she was never a medicine cat. 
Last, I did not notice he had a necklace, so I replied in his biography explaining my mistake. He is unable to role-play with it, until he may purchase it. Like you, so you may not be able to mention it in any of your posts until your properly purchase it in the crystal cave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: beetle wind of thunderclan   beetle wind of thunderclan Empty

Back to top Go down

beetle wind of thunderclan
Page 1 of 1